log trailer with crane for tractor ZM5004

Overview
Quick Details
Type:
Wheel Rim
Use:
Tractors
Brand Name:
samtra
Place of Origin:
Shandong, China
Condition:
New
Warranty:
Product Description

atv log trailer with crane/timber trailer with crane

Benifits

1 Hydraulic transmission ,PTO or engine drive system2 Flexible,convenient operation3 Easy installation

4 CE Approved

5 Brake system

Application

Multifunction in loading ,unloading,graping ,transporting logs,reed,bamboo,etc

High standardized element and advance techniques

Customized available ,sound after-sals service

Load capacity 1 to 12ton

Main Specifications:

Model

ZM5004

Matchingpower

30~60hp

MachineWeight(kg)

2040

Trailersection

Trailermodel

TR50

N/Woftrailer(kg)

940

Ratedloadingcapacity

5T

Loadingarea

1.6sqm

Totallengthoftrailer

5.1m

Trailerloadinglength

3.1m

Totalwidthoftrailer

1.8m

Assistanthydraulicsteering

standard

Dia.oftractionhole

38m

Tiremodel

8.25-16

Cranesection

Model

CR04

Weightofcrane(kg)

1100

Max.armreach

4.3mm

LiftingCapacity/armreach

900/2

760/3

500/4

450/4.3

Rotatingangle

400°

Grabsections

Grabmodel

TG024

Weightofgrab(kg)

130

Max.grabopeningwidth(mm)

1300

GrabbingDia.oflogs(mm)

70~485

Power(option)

PTO/gasolineengine/dieselengine

Pictures

Packaging & Shipping

Package

Shipping

Our Services

Company Information

FAQ

1Do your log trailer has CE certification?

Yes, it do.

2 How to order?

when you plan to order, you can pay us 30% first. we will arrange production.It will take 25 days to finish.when you pay us the rest 70%,

we will arrange the shipment.It will take 25 days to finish.

3 what is your advantage?

Completeseriesavailable:trailerwithcraneorseparatecrane,trailer
loadingfrom1Tto 12T

Material:Q235,Q345thicksteel

Hydraulic:importedhydraulicsystem

If you have any requirment, you can contact with me

Mobile phone008618505419920

Skype ID lee.nansy

Email 114972863(at)qq.com

pto adapter

As one of leading pto adapter manufacturers, suppliers and exporters of mechanical products, We offer pto adapter and many other products.

Please contact us for details.

Mail:[email protected]

Manufacturer supplier exporter of pto adapter

Recent Posts